Facebook and Instagram have become incredibly powerful advertising marketing platforms for businesses in the 21 century. With over 2 billion monthly active users browsing over 2 hours per day, Facebook and Instagram are one of the most effective and efficient ways for brands to target their ideal customer, ensuring higher brand visibility and generating more leads.
The major benefit of Facebook and Instagram advertising is the ability to combine users’ demographics, interests and behaviors, and place particular ads before specific groups of people who would be interested in the product or service.
The very specific targeting means that you can easily interact with the people most likely to become a lead, convert, sign up, or something else.
What are the Benefits of Facebook and Instagram Advertising?
- Build ads around your goals - Facebook’s advertising platform lets you create ads based on any specific objective, each of which is categorized by stages in a basic marketing funnel - Awareness, Consideration and Conversion. Knowing which is the right objective for your campaign will let you build your ads to the best possible effect, meet KPIs and generate a rock-solid ROI.
- Advanced Targeting - Facebook allows you to target a highly specific audience with remarkable precision, based on demographics such as age, gender, location, income, interests, occupation, income and many more. This helps make sure that the people seeing your ad are the ones who are willing to engage with your brand and become a lead.
- Insights - Facebook has a powerful insights tool that allows you to dive deep into your ads to see what is working. It also does a great job of tracking a wide variety of statistics to help you understand the ad performance and optimize the campaigns over time. With the Facebook Pixel installed on the site, you can track everything from Cost Per Click (CPC), Cost Per Acquisition (CPA), impressions, engagements, audience demographics, reach and many more.
- Retargeting - Facebook Remarketing is one of the most efficient ways to have a big impact on a business. It can also deliver immediate results. Retargeting offers the ability to re-engage with people who have interacted with your brand and have taken a certain action on your website or on social media but didn't convert. This type of audience is called a Custom Audience.
The reason why Retargeting works so well is that it allows you to focus on people who are already aware of your brand (Custom Audiences) and remind them how great your product is and why buying it is the right decision.
- Huge Mobile Audience - Over 2 billion people use Facebook. Over 80% of these users access Facebook from a mobile device. It is vital for businesses to understand that well-optimized and user-friendly ads designed for mobile can be an indicator of delivering continuous results over time.
- Facebook Advertising is The Cheapest and Most Cost-Effective form of advertising.
If you would like to find out more about our Facebook and Instagram Advertising Services and how we can help you generate more leads and grow your business online, book your FREE consultation today!
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.